Text

~my thoughts about life~



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Instagram

Here's what's been going on with me lately on Instagram...


My dear friend bought me this candle for my birthday and I think it's the best thing I've ever smelled.  Ever!  It's from Bath & Body Works and is called "Pink Sangria."  I wish they made it in a lotion!



Remains of my birthday lunch at PF Chang's.  The Chicken Lo-Mein was amazing!!!



Yeah, I scored 96 points in one turn against my aunt, who is a semi-professional WWF player.  Just to clarify, I have no clue what "Vina" is and didn't know it was a word.  Does that still count?


This is a life-sized self portrait of Baby Girl on her sister's bedroom wall.  The medium of choice- Turquoise Sharpie.  It's still there if anyone wants to come view this work of art 
(and will still be there until I repaint).


She was studying that day.


And loving her dad.


Finally, not yet posted on Instagram, is my husband "hunting" through the kitchen window.  He's out to make all the squirrels in the neighborhood die.  Sorry, animal lovers.  He's had enough of the squirrels that chew through our siding and invade our home.  
Just because I photograph it doesn't mean I'm in favor of it!


By the way, an app that lets you share pictures with all your friends...right up my alley!

No comments: