As part of the Versatile Blogger Award, I must share 7 things about myself. So here goes:
- I am a mother of four children - two boys aged 11 and 9 and two girls aged 6 and 2. Life is busy!
- I dabble in many different things; my hobbies include photography, photo editing, baking, cake decorating, sign language, Spanish, and being outdoors. My most recent hobby is running. I just took part in a 5-person marathon last week. It was exhilarating!
- I am very religious. I attend church three times a week; it is my top priority in life.
- I have green eyes, millions of freckles, and slightly crooked teeth. I've always wished I'd had braces.
- I enjoy the performance arts. I've seen a few off-Broadway shows including Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, and Mama Mia and I will soon be seeing Blue Man Group. I can't wait!
- I tend to be very wordy when I start writing. I limit myself when it comes to blogging or I could sit here and type all day! I would love to author a book (or a few dozen) some day. The hardest part is getting started.
- I enjoy childish things and I don't plan on ever fully growing up. Dr. Seuss is one of my heroes. I love reading children's literature and playing with toys. I still color and I love making paper snowflakes in the winter. Perhaps that's why I have a degree in Early Childhood Education.