Text

~my thoughts about life~



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall TV

I love when the new fall season of television begins! It's like a new beginning and you get to say goodbye to all those reruns! I love when I am able to watch a show from its inception. For example, I was not a fan of The Office from the start. When I could no longer stand hearing all my friends discuss every detail of the show, I gave in and quickly became a fan. But I felt like I missed so much not knowing the show's past.

My favorite new show from last season is Parenthood. I hope it stays around for a while. I love the drama mixed in with comedy, but no annoying laugh track to deal with.

I'm going to give all the new comedies a chance, hoping one or two can become favorites. Let me know what you think of all the new shows this fall!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love Parenthood too!!! I have been looking forward to 10pm all day!!! I can't wait!!! Let me know what other comedies you like...I still have not sat down to watch TV yet tonight!!

~she~ said...

I finally got a chance to watch it...looks like it's going to be another good season!