Text

~my thoughts about life~



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Screensaver

I take a lot of pictures. If you read my blog, you probably noticed that already. I have so many pictures stored and I love to occasionally view them. One way I accomplished this is that I set my computer's screen saver as a slide show of all the photos in my picture file. I will catch each member of my family just sitting viewing the photos from time to time. The big kids laugh at how little and funny they once were. Sometimes Baby Girl even sits on the desk chair and watches the slide show like other kids watch TV. Occasionally the slide show runs during dinner. As we sit around the dining room table, we discuss the pictures, places we've been, things we've done, and cute stories about the kids. Many interesting conversations have developed because of the slide show and I plan on keeping it set up that way for years to come....our family's digital photo album.

No comments: