Text

~my thoughts about life~



Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WWTK

Mamarazzi is asking the questions for WWTK this week...



{1}What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Guilty pleasure...that term just makes me feel ridden with guilt!  There are several things I enjoy that I know aren't the best choices for me.  #1- chocolate and Diet Coke!  I realize my dietary needs would be much better met with an apple and glass of water.  But sometimes, you just need that sweet/fizzy combination!  #2- a funny TV show in a quiet house.  I love to flip on the television when the kids are asleep.  #3- Blogger.  Oh, don't judge...you all are doing it too!!! 



{2}What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
Boy, that's a really tough question to answer.  It seems like I'm too busy for a lot of things these days.  Often, I'm too busy to give my husband and kids the time they deserve.  I certainly don't give my house cleaning the time it deserves.  Sometimes, I'm even too busy to eat a meal, and I love eating good food!  I guess the only honest answer I can give is Church.  I am a faithful member to my church and never skip a service simply because I don't feel like going.  I miss services if I'm sick or out of town, but I never just play hooky. 


{3}They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?
With the way things are going right now, I'm going to say that I'm touched when someone in my home just puts their dishes in the dishwasher or puts their shoes away.  Most days, that's all I ask for.  Of course, there are extra special things.  Big Sis loves to draw me pictures and write me notes saying she loves me.  I adore that.  Hubby will rub my shoulders when he knows I've had a particularly stressful day and even rubs my feet when the going gets really tough!  Son #2 still hands out hugs that make me feel so happy.  Son #1 makes me feel loved when he is willing to sit down and talk to me about his life.  I can't act too interested though or I'll scare him away.  Baby Girl hands out hugs and kisses all day long and always makes me feel loved.  I have a super awesome family!


{4}What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Filling out team relay forms for our upcoming marathon.  15 friends and I are all running together and I'm organizing all the teams.  I love that day and how blessed I feel to have great, active friends.  Afterward, we all complain together about how sore, exhausted, and tired we are! 


{5}If you could be on any game show what would it be?
The kids used to watch a show called Family Game Night that I would totally rock at.  I'm not sure if it's still on or not.  I would be horrible at Fear Factor or The Amazing Race.  I would need to be on some type of word game, even though I'm not sure any of those exist any more.  I guess Wheel of Fortune is still around, but I'm sure I'd get clobbered. If anyone hears of a Hanging With Friends game show, please let me know.  Actually, Family Feud would be a total blast with my Fam!

If you want to join in and play We Want to Know, visit Mamarazzi or Crazymama!  We always have a lot of fun!

7 comments:

Jen said...

chocolate and diet coke should be a category all on their own as far as the food guide goes!!
good luck with the marathon... sounds like a great time :)

VandyJ said...

Family feud would be fun. I'd have trouble coming up with enough family that gets along to make a team. Having the family feud on our side of the stage sort of defeats the purpose.

Jo said...

O my, diet coke! I get up in the middle of the night just to have a couple of swigs! So bad, I know.

I think if the husband & I had to do the Amazing Race we might just end up getting a divorce ... so we'll avoid that one :)

Rebecca said...

you had me at chocolate

Susan said...

oh my...another Diet Coke addict here!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm off to check out yours! Susan @ The Secret to Having It All

The Lovely One said...

AMEN! I put 7 pairs of shoes away when I got home today! OK, three pairs were mine, but still....

Stephanie said...

Oh if I could be granted one wish right now..on guilty pleasure, it would be chocolate and popcorn in bed with someone else cleaning up this house!