Text

~my thoughts about life~



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Shutterfly Photo Contest

I'm a little behind the times, but I wanted to tell you about a Shutterfly Facebook Photo Contest before it's too late.  If you've read my blog much, you know how much I love Shutterfly!  I'm especially a fan of their hardback photo albums and custom Christmas cards. 

Right now, Shutterfly is hosting a photo contest and the grand prize is a trip for four to The Bahamas with a professional photo shoot!  How many of us would not love something like that???  Sadly, the first two weeks of the contest are over, but there are still three to go.  This week's theme is "Water Fun."  I know I've taken so many photos of my kids and family and have thought, Wow, that could probably win a contest!  Well, now is my chance! 

There are also instant prizes just for submitting a photo and weekly prizes, including a $500 Shutterfly gift card!

If you would like to check out the contest, visit Shutterfly's Facebook Page

Maybe you'll soon see one of my photos as a featured winner on Shutterfly's contest!  (Fingers crossed!)  If you end up winning, I expect some sort of souvenir from the Bahamas!  :)  Good luck, friends!

No comments: