Text

~my thoughts about life~



Friday, January 18, 2013

Not much going on...

Hi, my name is She and I am an addict.  To this:
I highly recommend never picking up this horrible iPhone game, unless you want to spend countless hours trying to get rid of the bleeping chocolate that keeps growing back!  In my house, chocolate only disappears...not multiplies!  Yes, I've dreamed about matching colored candies at night.  Sad, so very sad.

~*~

I love Target clearance!  I got a pair of faux snakeskin heels for $15 and a winter coat for $24!  Score!  I haven't worn the coat yet because the next two days were in the 60s here (what's that about?) and then I haven't left the house since (sick kids).

~*~

I really want to redo the kids' rooms.  All these glorious rooms on Pinterest have me thinking I can do it.  I need to talk myself down, remind myself I'm not crafty, and move on to another obsession.
 
~*~
 

Dilemma:  When the husband puts his dish in the dishwasher, fully covered in crusted food, do you explain to him that dishes must be rinsed first or they won't come clean?  Or do you count it a blessing that he even made the effort and let it go?
 
~*~
 
If one more person in my house drops a roll of toilet paper in the sink, soaking and ruining it, I think I'm going to lose it. 
 
~*~
 
Tonight's a Chipotle night.  I couldn't be happier!  I had to borrow bread for lunch because there's no food in the house.  Anxiously awaiting that Chicken Burrito Bowl!


4 comments:

Linda said...

I love your posts with random thoughts. Every time I read one I think I should try that sometime, but I've never gotten around to it. Kind of gives a bigger picture of what's going on in your life. Very fun.

The Lovely One said...

I used to get so mad when my husband wouldn't rinse his dishes before putting them in the dishwasher... but now that my daughter does the dishes,it's her problem! :)

Mimsie said...

I think of you whenever I see Chipotle! I enjoy your blog always.

Stephanie said...

You know I have to go and down load that game now right??

Oh and as to your dilemma. Count it as a blessing, My Hubby puts his dishes ON Top of the counter next to the empty dishwasher. Why??