Text

~my thoughts about life~



Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My First Post

I must admit that I was partly inspired to start a blog because of Betty Suarez of Ugly Betty! She is the ultimate heroine and I totally adore the show! She started a blog with the hopes to inspire even just one person. Of course she is an educated journalist and I am so obviously not. But here is my shout out to Betty! I am so sad that the show is drawing to a close...I feel that it's end is entirely too premature.

I, too, wanted to share my thoughts with the world. The small children I stay home with each day are not too interested in my opinions. My thoughts are bubbling over and I needed a place to share them, even if they are just floating around alone in cyberspace. I hope they might be interesting to someone.

~she~

No comments: