Wednesday, July 6, 2011
+ & -
- No one can take a descent picture of me. We had a fabulous weekend, did all kinds of things. Several pictures were taken of me, all of them horrid. I am the photographer in the family and it seems like no one else can use a camera.
- Getting the car serviced, which interferes with grocery shopping, which means no food in the house.
+ No food in the house = I don't have to cook tonight.
- Hubby isn't feeling well. He hasn't been sick in so long but I hate seeing him like this. He is going to urgent care after work.
+ My house is clean. That is a miracle in itself.
- Mt. Laundry. You all know exactly what I mean.
+ Summer. What more can I say? I love it!
- My hair has been falling out. A lot. Pretty much ever since Baby Girl was born. I started taking prenatal vitamins again to see if it would help. There might be a very slight difference.
+The vitamins are making my nails look so fabulous, darling! They would look awesome with a manicure!
+ My new Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini hand soap. The sales lady talked me into it and she was right! It's delish!
- Summer is so fun and exciting that my kids aren't getting enough sleep. Son #2 has been grouchy since Saturday.
+ The commenting challenge I'm participating in right now. I've been struggling to find new, interesting blogs to read. Search no more! There's over a hundred of them at my fingertips now! I have really enjoyed browsing and following new and different blogs. I need to update my blog roll!
- The burn on my arm still hurts, thanks to the S'Mores cupcakes I made Monday.
What are the pluses and minuses of your day so far?