Text

~my thoughts about life~



Thursday, February 14, 2013

Randomness

I have a head cold.  I am grouchy.

Sunday, I accidentally picked up Hubby's Coke and drank from his straw.  When I tasted the disgusting liquid (I am very partial to Diet Coke), I nearly spewed it out of my mouth, realizing I now had his cold germs.  Yep.

~{}~

I have A LOT to do today, even though I just want to lie on the couch with the TV as background noise.

~{}~

Sunday is our first bridal show for the photo booth.  I'm very anxious/nervous.  Today, I plan on setting up the booth in my living room and testing everything.  I also want to print old photo strips out to make a sample scrapbook for potential clients to browse.  Boy, am I glad I put that model release blurb on my contract!

~{}~

Son #1 also has his first concert of the season on Sunday.  Why everything on Sundays?  Don't people know that church and nap day?  I don't like to do anything on Sundays but go to church, eat, and nap.  I don't know if I'll even be able to make the concert.

~{}~

Baby Girl is obsessed with Just Dance, which we got for Christmas.  She plays every day now.  She can do everything on her own, except for actually turning the game on.  I have countless hours of video of her shaking that cute, itty-bitty rump of hers, but I doubt you want to watch them all.

~{}~

I'm thinking it's about time to start my tomato seeds.  I had an awesome garden two years ago and really missed it last year.  Boy, it was a lot of work though!

~{}~

I am also thinking about running the half marathon in September.  Am I totally nuts???

~{}~

I have some big, exciting news...I think I'm getting my new camera on Saturday!  I've saved every dime I've made from my photography to purchase better equipment.  I'm not quite there yet, but Hubby said he'll take care of the rest.  Yeah, he's a sweetheart.  He'll probably tell everyone he got me the camera for V-Day!  :)  I'm OK with that.  Anyone have a Canon 60D?  It's what I want.  Our local camera store has a bundle that comes with two lenses.  I was actually kind of surprised at the price. I planned on paying more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, head colds are the worst and I've done that same thing, taken a drink after someone in the house who's been sick. I hope you feel better and I just realized I don't know where you are or how you're planting tomato seeds already. I'm in northern Michigan and we're knee deep in snow and it's still coming down! :) Feel better!

trishalyn said...

I have a Canon 60D...you're going to LOVE it!!! :-)