Friday, September 23, 2011
+ & -
- I have a cough deep in my chest that's making me nervous. Let's hope it's just a passing phase and not something that's going to keep me down.
- I have an album that spans the entire year of 2010. It's been sitting in my Shutterfly account, unpublished, since last December. I had an awesome coupon that expired 12/31 and I didn't finish in time. So it's been sitting there ever since. That makes me sad.
+ Son #1 gets to take free French Horn lessons at school that are paid for by the Band Boosters! He was hand-picked to play French Horn in addition to Tuba, which he's been playing for a year. I get such great joy watching him play.
- Because of the two horns he's playing and how busy summer was, he has seriously neglected the guitar. We need to get back to guitar lessons before he forgets everything he learned.
+ I have really gotten good sleep at night lately. I think it's because of the open window beside my bed.
- I totally just jinxed myself by saying I've been sleeping well lately.
+ Oh my, the roast beef we had for dinner last night! I think I'll make a whole other post about that!
- No leftovers means a peanut butter sandwich for lunch today.
- The weather forecast for the marathon says high of 64 with a 40% chance of thunderstorms. I guess that's better than a high of 60 with rain all day that was predicted a couple days ago. Rain, rain go away!