Text

~my thoughts about life~



Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day #2 sans Binky

Well, day #2 was not good. Since she only took a 40 minute nap yesterday, I decided it was best to put her to bed early. Ha, yeah right. She decided it was best to not sleep at all. For the first time ever, she climbed out of her crib in protest of bedtime. I put her back in. She climbed out again. To save time, I'll just say that this happened many times. So I decided to sit in the hallway and lean against her door to prevent her from escaping her room. 50 minutes later, I realized this was a mistake. She continued to bang on the door and scream, "Opie dar (open door), Mommy!" Finally, sleep-deprived Hubby stormed out of bed and informed me that this was not working. Oh really? He freed Baby Girl from her nighttime prison and put her in our bed (not the best idea in my opinion). Moments later, they were both sound asleep.

The Score:
Baby Girl- 1
Mama- 0

No comments: