Text

~my thoughts about life~



Thursday, October 21, 2010

This time of year

This time of year is so wonderful for many reasons! Those wonderful things are some of the reasons I've been too busy to blog lately. I could sit outside for hours, staring at the brilliance of God's imagination and handiwork. But with the good comes the bad.

There is one thing I totally HATE about this time of year (and I don't use that word often). I absolutely despise political phone calls! They make me want to rip the phone right out of the wall. I consider them a great invasion of my privacy and the normalcy I strive to achieve in my hectic life. We get several of these calls a day, either endorsing a candidate or an automated survey wanting to know who I plan on voting for on election day. I'm not political. Yes, I vote, but I don't spend every waking moment dwelling on who stands for what issue and why.

I am looking forward to the day AFTER election day. And please, people, remove your yard signs before the Christmas decorations go up!

No comments: