Text

~my thoughts about life~



Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Favorite "Bow-tique"

In a home with two little girls, we have our share of hair bows lying around the house! This photo only represents a portion of our hair bow stock! I must have a bow to match every outfit the girls wear. And if they have matching outfits, they must have matching bows. Big Sis wears big, fluffy bows while Baby Girl usually sports headband bows (she's still a little hair-challenged).

Most boutiques charge a fortune for custom handmade bows. But I finally found a website that has beautiful bows of all colors and styles at an affordable price - BrynnBella.com! We've been shopping there for about 5 years, ever since Big Sis had hair! The bows hold up extremely well; some of these are several years old. I've even washed them when they've gotten covered in hairspray and gunk. I highly recommend checking this site out. If you have little heads of hair running around your house, you won't be sorry!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Are we the same person living in different places?? I am a matching hair bow freak. Although it doesn't always have to be a bow...maybe a headband or small flower or clip. My Caroline isn't your typical girly-girl, but definitely well-accessorized! ;)