Text

~my thoughts about life~



Sunday, October 3, 2010

Still Shutterflyin'!

Yes, you might say I'm addicted. I just received my fifth digital scrapbook from Shutterfly.com! This album is a collection of Christmas pictures from 2004 to 2009. Santa Claus visits my Grandma's house every Christmas Eve. So I have one album that shows how the kids have grown from being scared to death of the bearded man, to loving and hugging him, to looking too big to be sitting on his lap. It also makes me very anxious for Christmas to arrive again.

And while I'm at it, I must admit that I've already started working on my next album. It will be a review of 2010. I've started uploading pictures but still have dozens left to add. 2010 has been very good to us so this will be my fattest book yet. Who knows what the album after that will hold...

No comments: