Text

~my thoughts about life~



Thursday, December 2, 2010

Deals!

I found a couple good deals today and thought I'd pass them along.


Walmart.com has the VTech KidiZoom Digital Camera for $19! (Blue only.) The regular price is $34.96. Shipping is free if you have it shipped to the store! I snatched one of these up for Big Sis for Christmas...I've been looking everywhere! Toys R Us had the Fisher Price digital camera for $23 on Black Friday but I wasn't able to get my hands on one. The VTech camera received good reviews on amazon.com.


My favorite bow boutique, brynnbella.com, is having a sale just in time for Christmas! Save 25% off your entire order until the end of December! Use the code "COOKIE" at checkout. All orders over $75 ship for free! I will be placing an order for matching hair bows for my girls' Christmas dresses!

Enjoy the deals...happy shopping!

No comments: