Text

~my thoughts about life~



Friday, December 17, 2010

National Free Shipping Day

Today- Friday, December 17, 2o10 is National Free Shipping Day. It is the last day that most retailers will guarantee delivery by Christmas Eve. Since I have been off my feet for these past few days, I have taken great advantage of companies that offer free shipping for online shopping. I have yet to pay shipping for any online purchase I have made so far. Many websites offer free shipping for orders over $50. So I was organized and figured out how to group gifts for family and friends into orders of $50. But today, it's even better than that! 1008 different stores are documented as having free shipping on any order! 715 more stores are offering free shipping with a catch. For a list of these retailers, click here.

Also, before you hit the button to submit your order, take a quick second to Google online coupons for wherever you are shopping. Yesterday, I saved over $30 at Bath and Body Works due to a 20% off + free shipping coupon. I also had the same luck at Kohl's. Just beware of shady sites that require you to click on a link or share your email to get the code. Reputable sites show the code without any special clicking. And remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it just might be.

So, online shoppers, start your engines! Shop on! But beware and make good purchasing decisions today! I'm ready to get my shop on...

No comments: