Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
* Red and white polka-dot wrapping paper is bought and ready to wrap gifts. Scotch tape, white boxes, and tissue paper also lie in wait.
* Living room furniture is now rearranged to allow room for the artificial tree, once Hubby carries it up from the basement.
* Shopping list is getting closer and closer to being done.
* She Says House has been downgraded from a tornado site to just a little disorganized.
* Thoughts of Christmas cookies are filling my mind.
* Christmas party for my teenage girls group is scheduled for this Monday night at the She Says House.
* Kids rooms are heading in the right direction toward being clean. (I can't stand attempting Christmas without a totally clean house.)
* Michael Buble' plays on the radio.
It's finally beginning to look a lot like Christmas!