Text

~my thoughts about life~



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

You will be happy to hear that the Christmas spirit is slowly filling the She Says House.

* Red and white polka-dot wrapping paper is bought and ready to wrap gifts.  Scotch tape, white boxes, and tissue paper also lie in wait.

* Living room furniture is now rearranged to allow room for the artificial tree, once Hubby carries it up from the basement.

* Shopping list is getting closer and closer to being done.

* She Says House has been downgraded from a tornado site to just a little disorganized.

* Thoughts of Christmas cookies are filling my mind.

* Christmas party for my teenage girls group is scheduled for this Monday night at the She Says House.

* Kids rooms are heading in the right direction toward being clean.  (I can't stand attempting Christmas without a totally clean house.)

* Michael Buble' plays on the radio.


It's finally beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

My Christmas spirit seems to come and go. The house is decorated but there are times I'd rather just keep all the lights on the tree and garland on the staircase off!