Text

~my thoughts about life~



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Black Friday - Crazy Friday!

Black Friday - do you do it? Each year, Black Friday seems to get more hype. So many of my friends stand in lines in the freezing cold to get those few special deals they talk about for months and months. I just can't make myself get out of my warm bed to partake in the chaos. I spend all day Thanksgiving on my feet, preparing a delicious meal. So I'm exhausted by the time they all get in line.

I'm a planner, so if I did decide to go out into the craziness, I would have to have a detailed plan. As I said before, I'm so busy all day Thanksgiving that I wouldn't have time to study the ads and make my list. Fortunately, there's a site out there that advertises the Black Friday deals early. I'm sure this is a great resource to some. Last year, I wondered about its accuracy. So I checked my newspaper ads with the site. They were identical. So if you indulge in Black Friday, be careful and have a great time!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

My husband LOVES the Black Friday chaos. It makes me anxious.

This year we have compromised, I have a list of what we want to buy (I'm mostly done shopping, but there are a few things that I put off because I think there is a good possibility that they may go on sale on BF) and the prices of those items. He is going out to look. Cell phone in hand.

I am anxious to see what he comes back with...

~she~ said...

Will he take my list too??? :)