Text

~my thoughts about life~



Saturday, November 6, 2010

I was a good girl yesterday

I cleaned out the Appliance Garage in my kitchen! It was beyond messy! When we remodeled our kitchen, I was so excited about this new little cubby. I can keep my Oster mixer in here since it's so heavy and I don't have to leave it out on the counter top any more! Well, you can only leave the mixer in the Garage if there's enough room for it in there! But instead, this small space has been crammed full of school newsletters (that I needed to keep for reference reasons), pictures colored especially for me by the kids (who could ever throw out a hand-drawn rose with "To Mom" at the top?), last year's Christmas cards (people worked really hard on these...I can't throw them out!), and the list goes on and on!

Hello, my name is She and I'm a hoarder. (In unison here) "Hi She!"

But I was good yesterday. I finally made myself clean it out. And yes, I threw out many treasures. But I can't remember now what any of them were so I think I'll survive. I hate to even show you, but here are the BEFORE and AFTER pics:









No comments: