Text

~my thoughts about life~



Monday, November 29, 2010

Send FREE Christmas Memories with Shutterfly!

If you didn't get one of those fabulous Black Friday deals, such as a laptop for a penny, don't dismay! Have I got a deal for you! For a limited time, Shutterfly.com is offering 50 Christmas cards to bloggers for FREE! If you are not familiar with Shutterfly, shame on you (ha ha)! If you're a reader of my blog, you know that I have a slight obsession with this website. Their digital scrapbooks are second to none and I have a small collection of my own.

I've never used Shutterfly's personalized photo cards before, as I typically make my own. But I must admit that theirs blow mine away and will also save me so much time! I enjoy sending out a photo card of my kids every year as much as I enjoy getting Christmas photos from my friends. I keep them for years to come and flip through them from time to time. The nice thing about Shutterfly's photo cards is how many designs they have to choose from. More than likely you won't end up sending the same card that ten of your friends sent out. You will surely find something that fits your taste. I am a minimalist and will probably use a simple design like this one.

Of course there are other fine Shutterfly products like photo books, calendars, and thank you cards....all things you can personalize and make your own.

I can't wait to get started on my card! I am also currently working on photo book so I will probably spend some time working on both projects by the light of the Christmas tree. I hope you take advantage of this offer...how can you beat FREE??? For more information on this promotion, click here.

Also, thanks to Theresa at Our Life in Words for turning me on to this wonderful promotion.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

No problem!!! Glad to pass on a great deal!!!!