Text

~my thoughts about life~



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...


I thank God for all His blessings in my life.
I am thankful for my husband and my children...without them my life would be meaningless.
I am thankful for my church, a place where I can worship freely and feel the Spirit of God each time I enter through the doors.
I am thankful for my home, a safe place to rest my head.
I am thankful for food on my table and clean water to drink.
I am thankful for the opportunity to stay home and raise my family.
I am thankful that my husband was blessed with a job he enjoys that provides for our family.
I am thankful that I never have to worry where my next meal will come from, if my heat and electricity bills will be paid, or if my car will last another day.
I am thankful that my children are healthy and smart.
I am thankful that my children are safe and have never had to endure the pain of abuse or harm.
I am thankful that I am happy. I don't have to rely on drugs, alcohol, or partying to bring me happiness.
I am thankful for nature. I enjoy God's beautiful creation, the sunshine, and the seasons.
I am thankful for this beautiful view outside my window...I could be seeing horrible conditions.
I am privileged beyond measure and I am thankful I know that.
I am glad that I am thankful 365 days a year, not just today.
Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

chris said...

beautifully said. i hope you had a wondrous holiday!