Text

~my thoughts about life~



Monday, April 18, 2011

Driving Home

This is the last vacation picture, I promise!

On the drive home from SC, we were tired.  We'd had an exhausting week and it was late.  We had passed through many states that day and home was getting closer and closer.  As we pulled up to a stop light, Hubby began laughing hysterically.  "What?" I inquired.  "Look at that license plate," he said.


Sharing his kooky sense of humor, I immediately got the joke.  "Do you think that's personalized?' he asked, still laughing.  "No!  No way!  Who would do that?"  But I immediately looked at the driver of the car to see who was driving around with this on their car.  It was an old man.  I laughed harder.  "Definitely not!"  I quickly whipped out my camera, the one with the good zoom (thankfully), and was so proud I snapped the picture before the light turned green!  This was one time we weren't mad at the red light! 

And if you don't share our kooky sense of humor, the last two words of the license plate phrase would read "too big."  Get it now?

3 comments:

trishalyn said...

Very funny! :-)

My friend, Linda, has a photo collection of cute/funny license plates. I hope she sees this one!

Linda said...

Surprisingly, it took me a while to get this. I'm a literalist and the "5" kept me guessing. Also, I couldn't believe that someone would really put that on their plate. Oh well, each to their own, I guess.

As for the Hawaiian food in my last post, it's taken me a few years to get used to some of it and as I mentioned, I was really surprised that I liked it all. Also, my friends were so excited about taking me there that I decided ahead of time that I'd try whatever they ordered--but as I said, I drew the line at poi.

Certainly the presentation leaves something to be desired too.

Michelle said...

That is too funny!