Text

~my thoughts about life~



Friday, April 15, 2011

Good Times

While on vacation, we had a great time at Broadway on the Beach in Myrtle Beach.  We spent a good twenty minutes feeding the seagulls and laughed 'til we cried.  We were bombarded by birds who could amazingly fly in one spot, like a helicopter, waiting for the next pellet of food. 

We ate fudge.  We ate soft pretzels.  We ate kettle corn.  Despite my gluttonous indulgences, I only gained one pound on the trip.  I was so relieved by that!

If you have a McAlister's Deli in your vicinity, I am extremely jealous of you.  We ate there twice and I could have done it all again!  Oh, the large glasses of sweet tea....

We acted silly.  We had a great time looking in these fun house mirrors!  They didn't photograph well but the pictures are still enjoyable to look at.




















We didn't go here but the kids really enjoyed seeing it.


We had a great time...I will do it again.  But I'm glad to be back home.  (I miss the king-sized bed though.)

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Looks like a great trip. I've never been to Myrtle Beach...but now I want to go!!

Linda said...

Almost everyone I know has been to Myrtle Beach. I never have. Looks like you had fun. I especially LOVE the photo of the kids in the funky mirror. That should be framed and hung on the wall. Great memories.

trishalyn said...

I love the fun house photos of your children! I agree with Linda...it's a great memory that should be framed and displayed in your home!

I really enjoyed your blog and will visit again soon! :-)