Text

~my thoughts about life~



Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Work Week

Sorry no wonderfully creative or thought-provoking post today.  If you remember, I said this week was a "Workation" for us.  Well, it's Thursday and there hasn't been a whole lot of work going on yet.  Yesterday, we did this instead:

We have a very beautiful local zoo so I determined to take Baby Girl's 3 year pictures while we were there.  (1 month late.)  They did not turn out.  The lighting was too bright, which shadowed her face.  She was very distracted and wouldn't look at the camera long enough for me to snap pictures.  And I'm starting to wonder if maybe my lens is out of alignment.  I should have that checked....someday....

So today, the work began full force (after breakfast at Bob Evans).  We're moving in high gear now so I need to get back to work.  If Hubby sees me blogging....

Break time is over for now.  See ya tomorrow!

No comments: