Text

~my thoughts about life~



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

An Unwelcomed Visitor

We have a mouse in our house and I want to move away.
We have a mouse in our house who thinks he's here to stay.

He lives under the sink and there's droppings everywhere.
When I first saw the signs I received quite a scare.

I removed all the bottles, all the soaps and paper towels,
I disinfected and cleaned everywhere he lost his bowels.

Hubby bought a trap, the kind where you don't see
The mouse that you catch which makes a happy Me.

We set it before bed and I drifted off to sleep.
When we woke, I hurried in to the kitchen for a peek.

Sure enough, he's caught!  I'm glad for this to end!
But now I start to wonder if he came with a friend?

2 comments:

Cory said...

Cute! I would definately try to find where the little beasty came in.

Kimberly said...

Oooohh, this title gave me shivers. We had a few mice visit us several years ago and it was horrible. Glad you caught yours quickly!