Text

~my thoughts about life~



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's a Love/Hate Relationship

Things I Love Today:
+ Being the first one to use a new tube of toothpaste
+ Wearing hats
+ Listening to Baby Girl talk on the phone to her Dad.  She usually starts, "Hey, Babe."
+ Sitting in the sunbeam in the big picture window dreaming of warm Spring days
+ Writing in a brand new notebook with a new pen
+ My new pillow (a Valentine gift from Hubby since I kept trying to steal his)
+ How Big Sis' hair looks today....I washed it last night and had her sleep with tiny, little braids all over her head.
+ The peanut butter cups I made for Valentine's Day
+ Cooking shows, cooking magazines, cooking blogs
+ My iPod playlist, with Michael Buble', Harry Connick Jr., and Billy Joel to name a few
+ Baby Girl's big, brown eyes

Things I Hate Today:
- Pot Holes
- Sore Throats
- Watering my plants (I don't know why.  I love them, just hate watering them.)
- The fact that I have to go to a funeral for a 20-year-old boy who took his own life
- Wearing coats
- That Baby Girl has started wetting her pants several times daily, even though she's been potty trained for 3 months.
- This huge bruise on my hip from falling down the stairs (On a positive note, it looks like a heart.  So I made the bottom more pointy with a purple magic marker to celebrate Valentine's Day.)
- People who shortcut down our street doing 50 mph
- A certain couple, who we try to totally avoid, eat at every restaurant we like.  We found a new restaurant, and there they were.  We run into them all the time and I'm getting sick of it.  They actually taunt and bully us...so immature!

1 comment:

Mimsie said...

You cover such a variety of topics on your blog. It's always something to look forward to.