Text

~my thoughts about life~



Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Fun & Answers Revealed

I have another game for today!  This baggie of unidentified liquid-like material fell out of the cupboard as I was reaching for a box of cereal.  I looked at it for a minute trying to figure out what used to be inside the baggie.  It apparently has mutated into another form.  I finally remembered and wanted to see if any of you could guess what used to be inside the bag.  :)

Click on photo to view full size
And while we're on the subject of more fun, I have added a new feature to my blog - Poll of the Day!   (Or Poll of Every Two Days or however long it takes me to update it.)  I thought that would be a way to have even more fun here!  So please vote and vote often!

And finally...
Here are the answers to Tuesday's game!
  1. "LAURAAAAA!!!!" is from Sleeping With the Enemy.  He screams it many times, very passionately!  (Good job, K!)
  2. "I don't know, Margo!" is from Christmas Vacation.  I know, that was an easy one.  We say this line so often that my kids are getting sick of being called Margo.
  3. "Your fingers hurt?" is from Happy Gilmore.  The orderly in the nursing home is not very kind to Grandma.  (Amanda called this one!)
  4. "Afta" is most definitely spoken by Mr. Miyagi in The Karate Kid.  I can't remember when, I just know he says it.  Therefore, we say it.
  5. "Let me take you to my home.  In Africa." is spoken by the Shelley-inspired character in The Saint to impress Elisabeth Shue's character.  (My husband is smitten with her, by the way.)
  6. "Thank you, Priest."
  7. "How is this a bad plan?"
  8. "You never pleased me."  All are from The Count of Monte Cristo, which we watch over and over.
  9. "All I have to do is scream." is from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.  It is dialogue between Harrison Ford and the pretty Nazi lady as they are watching the books being burned.
  10. "It's that dang penguin again!" is unfortunately from Billy Madison.  That screenplay had to have been written by drunk men.  It makes no sense.  Hubby finds it hilarious and quotes lines from it often.
  11. All of these quotes are from Fletch and Fletch Lives.  Now, those are two stupid movies I can lower myself to watch again and again.
  12. "1.21 jiggawatts" in unison everyone...Back to the Future!  I practically have that movie memorized and know all kinds of crazy facts about it.  I'm sorry, it's a classic and I adore it!
  13. "60% of the time, it works every time!" is from Anchorman.  It's in reference to Brian Fantana's cologne that honestly, smells like pure gasoline.  Or a used diaper full of Indian food.  Hmmm...yummy!

2 comments:

Mimsie said...

Sorry, not a movie watcher, so didn't know a single answer. The baggie....hmmm. Non-perishable since it was in the cupboard. I'm guessing Arby sauce!

~she~ said...

I never said non-perishable....
Just because it was in the cupboard doesn't mean it belongs in the cupboard! :)