Text

~my thoughts about life~



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Craziness that is My Life

Here's what's been going on around here lately. 

Son #1 is at Boy Scout camp this week.  He's never been away this long before and I'm worried about him.  Fortunately, two of the leaders are related so that helps ease my mind.  He just seems too little to be doing stuff like that.  See, look how precious he still looks in this plush lion costume!  (He would kill me if he found out I posted this!)  I get to visit him tonight.

Son #2 had to follow suit since he was the original owner of this Cowardly Lion costume.  If I'm being honest, he looked much cuter in it six years ago.



The boys have been cleaning out their closet.  They have found many treasures.  Here is another friend who recently came to greet me.  I was told that his name is Professor Poopy Pants.



The Professor brought this friend with him:


This has been quite an interesting summer thus far.

1 comment:

k said...

Oh my lord, that made me laugh. A lot.