Text

~my thoughts about life~



Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Letter to You

Dear Friends,

I have not passed away, I am not in the hospital, and I have not slipped into a coma.  My internet is down yet again and probably won't be resolved until early next week.  Being without internet is like having my right arm tied behind my back.  I feel lost without it and can barely function.  I am, however, getting a lot more done around my house.

Currently, I am at my parents' house to do a quick email check.  I thought I would let you know where I am and ask you to not give up on me.  I'll be back soon!

With love to my readers,
~she~

4 comments:

Mimsie said...

I've missed your daily posts! Sorry about your internet problem, and hope you will be back soon. As you said though, there are some advantages to being computer-free for a few days.

Anonymous said...

We miss you!

trishalyn said...

Thanks for the update...I've been worried about you! Hope your Internet issue gets resolved soon. Take care! :-)

Stephanie said...

Oh I was worried about you:) Hope you get your internet back up soon!