Text

~my thoughts about life~



Monday, January 16, 2012

Never Too Young

Baby Girl has started asking me to take pictures.  I think it's a great idea!  I place the strap over her neck, make sure her finger is positioned above the button, and step back to have my photo taken.  The cool thing is that she usually gets me in the picture!  (That might be partly because I move around to make sure I'm standing- or squatting- in front of the lens!)

Maybe we have a future photographer here!  I've certainly gotten worse shots on vacation when I ask strangers to take our picture!!!

Here is her work thus far:  (Some are better than others!)







7 comments:

Julie said...

How old is she? My son loves taking pictures. He began to wasking when he was about 3 years. He's like your daughter and takes great pictures. :)

~she~ said...

She turned 3 in September.

Linda said...

These are great. As long as she continues to be interested, you should print them out and put them in an album to document her progress, and to highlight the really good ones. I especially LOVE the third one down.

I always hoped one of my kids would take an interest in photography... My son was somewhat interested for about 30 minutes when he was around 12. But he was the kind of kid who hopped from interest to interest, so he moved onto other things very quickly. I was sad, but it is what it is.

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness- this made me giggle because I have quite a few headless pictures of me too, courtesy of my little photographers!!
I love that kids are interested in pictures- I'd even thought about getting mine a small camera... But now we just always use my phone. I hate not using my real camera, but convienence wins most of the time! Haha!

Anonymous said...

these pictures cracked me up. and made me remember when we first started our blogs and were not sure if we should put pictures out there...

Cory said...

Ha! There you are! There are GREAT!

Cory said...

*These*... :)