Text

~my thoughts about life~



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Driver's Seat

I just realized it's nearly 6:00 PM and I haven't posted yet today.  I'm not really sure why.  I think my brain is just a little overloaded right now.  I've even been a bit crabby.  Don't worry, I won't take it out on you.

Going through my file of pictures trying to decide what to post on short notice, I stumbled upon this picture of my two beautiful daughters.  They get along so well right now and I hope that continues into adulthood.  This photo shows a cute game they play together.  Big Sis made it up one day as a way to entertain her baby sister.  It's called Driver's Seat.  Each of the girls sit in between the banister rails on the steps.  Together, they singsong "Driver's Seat, Driver's Seat" as they lean from one side to the other.  That's it.  I don't really get why it's fun but apparently it is.  Baby Girl will even ask throughout the day for her sister to play Driver's Seat with her.  She asked me to play once but didn't understand why I couldn't fit in between the banister rails. 

I just love little creative things my kids do.

No comments: