Text

~my thoughts about life~



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Randomness of Today

  • This is who is watching over me as I blog today, thanks to Son #2.

  • I wish all restaurants had frequent diner programs. We eat at the same few places over and over again. I would love to be rewarded for that!

  • Of those same few restaurants we patronize, I order the same thing every time I visit.

  • I think Winter should last just through Christmas and Spring should start in January. Anyone else done with Winter yet?

  • I love listening to Baby Girl count. She says, "One, Tooo, Free, Foe, Fibe, Sick, Seben, AteNineTen!" Yes, the last three are all one number.

  • I am totally into Earl Grey tea right now. For some reason, I thought I didn't like it. Then I got stuck with a cup of it because I didn't have other options. Now I'm hooked. That should teach me to try new things.

  • I noticed my 2-year-old daughter attempting to change the empty toilet paper roll after she used the last of it. She seems to get it, when will her father get it?

  • Happy 1.11.11!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

We have a few favorite restaurants that we always go to as well and my family makes fun of me because I always order the same things...but I REALLY like it. I tried some other things and didn't like them as well.