Text

~my thoughts about life~



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today's + & -

+ Even though it's been in the single degrees lately, the falling snow is so beautiful!
- A day off school for the kids is unfortunately a day packed full of stress for me.  Grocery shopping with four kids is never fun.
+ Diet Coke
- Finding out about a death in your family on Facebook is not a pleasant experience.  Why do people rush to be the first to post bad news on Facebook?  I don't feel that's the proper place for sad news to be spread.
+ Hubby has a wonderful way of dealing with me when I'm in a bad mood.  He knows when to cower from the dragon.
- Baby Girl did not sleep well and has been extremely grouchy all day.
+ Hmmm... the plusses are a little harder today.  Life, breath, health, security, shelter, transportation....now I feel bad about saying the plusses were hard.  I'm thankful and blessed.
- People who let me down.  If I don't do it myself, it doesn't get done right.  Frustrating.
+ Blogging.  It is a wonderful outlet for me and I value it more each day.

Hope you have a + kind of day!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I will say a prayer for you today! Oh, and I totally agree ... who posts about a death on Facebook immediately?

A couple questions -- I wanted to put you on my blog list on my sidebar, do you want to be listed as "she" or can I put your real name? :)

Also, do you know enough about html to tell me how to fix my blog? I re-did it yesterday and still have a carry-over from Cutest Blog on the Block.

Thanks so much!!