Text

~my thoughts about life~



Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Creations

My kids enjoy playing out in the snow almost as much as I did when I was little. I love when they knock on the window to show me a snowman, angel, or perfectly shaped snowball. Here are some creations they have made lately.





This is a "snow shoe." Although I don't have to tell you that...it's pretty obvious.








I'm not quite sure what this is. Son #1 was trying to spill out the water and leaves that had collected in a plastic chair. To his delight, the water had frozen with the leaves in it.





A close-up view:








Studying geography, Son #1 chipped this out of the snow when we had an ice storm last year. He thought it resembled the state of Ohio. I have to say, I think he was right! (Pardon the through-the-screen-window shot.)

No comments: