- I am exhausted and totally worn out from said craziness.
+ Last night's banquet went swimmingly well. The 200 women in attendance seemed to have a good time and gave me rave reviews.
- I had to depend on people to watch my kids while I set up, practiced, and hosted the banquet. Hubby was pretty frustrated with me when I got home. The 4 kids just did him in.
- Due to how busy I was, I didn't take one picture! Isn't that horrible?
+ I do, however, have some video and will share a short clip with you. Now you can see what I do. I wrote a comedy play, which was basically a musical. I borrow familiar tunes and write my own words. Here's one of my favorite songs from the evening.
+ My potted grass turned out lovely and made perfect centerpieces. We played a hot potato game in the middle of the program to give away the centerpieces to one person at each table.
- I had to unload a minivan packed full of junk to our storage space in the pouring rain today.
+ I didn't have to cook supper today! My sweet aunt is cooking for me tonight.
- Hubby won't make it home in time for dinner.
+ He felt very guilty for being mean to me last night and apologized sincerely. I will probably get a foot rub and possibly flowers out of it tonight! :)
Well, that's my life for right now. Hope yours is going well.