Text

~my thoughts about life~



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekend Rambling

I got the great idea to take all the grandkids picture for my mom for Mother's Day.  Why go to a studio?  I'm a decent photographer; I'll just do it myself!  My niece was grouchy.  She told me so.  Son #2 was silly and kept making faces.  Baby Girl was distracted and wouldn't look at the camera.  Son #1 actually wasn't too bad but Big Sis looked bored.  Not one picture came out great of everyone.  This is the best we got.

----------

Baby Girl is eating me out of house and home with peanut butter on Town House crackers.  The key here is that She's Eating!

----------

Now that I'm much less busy, my house is much messier.  How does that work?  1+1 does not always = 2, I guess.

----------

Yesterday, the kids had Muffins for Mom at school.  They think it's totally awesome.  I was just proud to look around the room and consider myself one of the nicer looking moms there.  (No, I'm not vain.  I just got dressed and did my hair this morning.)  It was interesting to see a drop-dead gorgeous girl I graduated with who is now chubby and very old looking.  I really hope I'm not that old looking.

----------

I know I talked about it in my very last post but I am so excited for our trip to Las Vegas!  Hubby wanted me to reserve our room under the name "Nick Papagiorgio." 

----------

K from Two Adults, One Brown Baby just asked her readers to submit random questions they would like her to answer.  I thought that would be fun.  What would you like to know about me?  I'll try to answer them in an upcoming post. 

2 comments:

chris said...

i think this is darling! nice shot!!

k said...

I would love to know what a typical day looks like for you.